Interested in joining an organization that will challenge you to do the best work of your life? Passionate about making a real difference in the lives of seniors?
Maison du Monde Living Center in Abbeville, LA is seeking an experienced License Practical Nurse (LPN) for our 128-bed skilled nursing facility. Experience in long-term care preferred.
12 HOUR SHIFTS!
Full-time and PRN – 6a – 6p and 6p -6a shifts
Offering Competitive Pay and Bonus Programs
- Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- CPR certification
- Willingness to provide quality customer service in keeping with facility standards of practice
- Willingness to comply with and uphold the facility’s vision, mission statement, standards of practice and policies/procedures
- Demonstrate sensitivity to residents’ needs
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Demonstrate initiative with regard to job duties and assignments
- Knowledge of medication administration and infection control techniques
- Supervision of Certified Nursing Assistants
- Operating according to the policies and procedures of the facility
- Maintaining professionalism through appearance, attitude and interaction with residents
Applicants must have current LPN license. Experience in long-term care preferred. Qualified candidates only, please submit a resume.