Lake Charles, LA
Join Lake Charles’ Newest Rehab-to-Home community and be part of the dynamic team focused on providing premier rehabilitation services in a modern, upscale living environment! Located adjacent to Lake Charles Care Center, The Lodge, opening in summer 2019, is seeking RNs and LPNs for day and evening shifts.
As part of a dedicated team focused on exceeding resident goals, the ideal candidates will demonstrate the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Full-Time AM and PM Positions
The Registered Nurse (RN) performs those activities for which the RN has been prepared through education and training.
- Possess the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served
- Provide direct daily care and services to residents according to care plans, state and federal regulations and facility standard policies and procedures
- Supervise care given by certified nursing assistants
- Assist in the safety, comfort and well-being of residents
- Providestaff education
- Participates as part of a multidisciplinary team in resident care planning
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors
- Perform all other duties, as assigned
- Must possess a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Louisiana
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Experience in long-term care preferred
Competitive salary and excellent benefits. Qualified applicants, please submit a resume.