Baton Rouge, LA 70816
FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME POSITIONS
The Woodleigh, located in the heart of Baton Rouge and just minutes from Denham Springs, is seeking Full-Time and Part-time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). Our remodeled facility offers a skilled therapy wing and secure memory care unit, as well as traditional long-term care. Our company provides a unique professional opportunity in a comfortable environment to those looking for career development.
6 am – 2pm; 2 pm – 10 pm; 10 pm – 6 am shifts
Full-time preferred; Part-time available
The ideal candidate will demonstrate care of the elderly, dependability, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide direct care to our residents, while promoting their highest levels of functioning
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Assist with transfer of residents to and from activities and meals
- Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their private room
- Provide health care services, under the supervision of the appropriate professional staff, that assist the resident in the achievement of physical and emotional comfort
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant course that meets federal/state requirements
- Able to follow oral and written instructions
- Work as a team member responsibly and independently
- Document/Record observations and activities
- Possess good communication skills
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to and communicate with the geriatric population
- Able to assess data reflecting the resident’s status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each resident’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs
Competitive Salary and Benefit Package. Qualified candidates, please forward a resume.