Grace Health and Rehab Center, a 128 bed skilled nursing facility, is seeking experienced Dietary Aides to join our team.
Full-time positions available
- 8-Hour morning and evening shifts
- Prepares food as directed, following recipes / menus for regular, modified and therapeutic diets
- Prepares resident trays with the proper eating utensils and checks to ensure meals are served accurately and in accordance with the resident’s diet order and food preferences
- Prepares snacks and nourishments according to the resident’s food preferences and doctor’s orders
- Cleans food prep areas, dishes, utensils and equipment
- Follows posted cleaning schedules and uses proper sanitation and cleaning methods
- Ensures dishes, etc. are readily available for the next meal. Stores dishes, etc. in the proper location that prevents contamination
- Practices safety, and infection control, and emergency procedures according to facility procedures
- Performs duties as assigned by the Cook or Dietary Manager
- Remains courteous and professional when communicating with all residents and staff
- Must possess, as a minimum, high school education
- Experience in food service and food prep preferred.
- Experience in skilled nursing or long term care facility
Comprehensive benefit package for full-time employees. Qualified candidates only, please submit a resume, Subject: Dietary Aide