Want to make a real difference in the lives of senior adults?
Maison du Monde Living Center, a 128-bed skilled nursing facility, is seeking experienced Certified Nursing Assistants. Experience in long-term care preferred.
- Full-time positions available for 2p – 10p and 10p – 6a shifts
The ideal candidate will demonstrate care of the elderly, dependability, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide direct care to our residents, while promoting their highest levels of functioning.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting.
- Assist with transfer of residents to and from activities and meals.
- Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their private room.
- Provide health care services, under the supervision of the appropriate professional staff, that assist the resident in the achievement of physical and emotional comfort.
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant course that meets federal/state requirements.
- Able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Work as a team member responsibly and independently.
- Document/Record observations and activities.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to and communicate with the geriatric population.
- Able to assess data reflecting the resident’s status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each resident’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs.
Competitive Salary and Benefit Package. Qualified candidates, please forward a resume.