Lake Charles, LA
Want to make a real difference in the lives of senior adults?
Lake Charles Care Center, a 176-bed skilled nursing facility, is seeking an experienced Certified Nursing Assistants for the following:
Full-time and PRN positions – All Shifts (6 am – 2 pm; 2 pm – 10 pm; 10 pm – 6 am)
The ideal candidate will demonstrate care of the elderly, dependability, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
CNA JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direct care to our residents, while promoting their highest levels of functioning.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting.
- Assist with transfer of residents to and from activities and meals.
- Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their private room.
- Provide health care services, under the supervision of the appropriate professional staff, that assist the resident in the achievement of physical and emotional comfort.
CNA JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant course that meets federal/state requirements.
- Able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Work as a team member responsibly and independently.
- Document/Record observations and activities.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to and communicate with the geriatric population.
- Able to assess data reflecting the residents’ status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each resident’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs.
NEW PAYSCALE. Benefits for Full-time Employees. Please submit a resume.