Slaughter, LA 70777
JOIN OUR TEAM!
FULL-TIME / PRN POSITIONS. 12 HOUR SHIFTS
Grace Health and Rehab Center, a 128 bed skilled nursing facility, is now accepting applications for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Applicants must have current LPN license. Experience in long term care is preferred. .The company provides unique professional opportunity in a comfortable environment to those looking for career development.
F/T and PRN – Day and Night Shifts (6a – 6p; 6p – 6a)
LPN Job Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of medication administration and infection control
- Supervision of Certified Nursing Assistants
- Operating according to the policies and procedures of the facility
- Maintaining professionalism through appearance, attitude and interaction with residents
- A current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- CPR certification
- Willingness to provide quality customer service in keeping with facility standards of practice
- Willingness to comply with and uphold the facility’s vision, mission statement, standards of practice and policies/procedures
- Demonstrate sensitivity to residents’ needs
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Demonstrate initiative with regard to job duties and assignments
Competitive Pay and Benefits Available. Applicants must have current LPN license. Experience in long-term care preferred. Qualified candidates only, please submit resume.