Grace Health and Rehab Center, a 128 bed skilled nursing facility, is now accepting applications for Housekeepers for both day and evening shifts. The Housekeeper’s role is to maintain a tidy, clean, sanitary environment throughout the common areas and in the residents’ rooms.
Full-time positions available: Day and Evening Shifts
- Follows safety standards, manufacturer’s instructions and manufacturer’s recommendations when performing tasks
- Reports any maintenance and repair issues identified throughout assigned shift to the Housekeeping Supervisor
- Cleans and properly stores equipment and supplies
- Follows proper infection control and standard precautions when performing tasks
- Recognizes and honors Resident rights
- Assists co-workers as needed daily refresh housekeeping and cleaning of residents rooms
- Clean, sanitize and restock supplies in resident rooms (hand soap, paper towels, toilet tissue)
- Follows seasonal and periodic cleaning schedules as set by the Housekeeping Supervisor, such as wipe down trim and molding, clean windows
- Assist with resident transfer or evacuation during emergency situations and under the coordination of the Administrator
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to safely and effectively perform the functions of the job by adhering to the policies of the facility
- Experience in working in a long term care facility preferred
Qualified candidates, please submit a resume, Attn. Housekeeper.